- Designed for raccoon, woodchuck and similar size animals
- 24" x 9" x 11" size
- One flush mount door for positive setting
- 18" catch department with doors shut
- Constructed of 1/2" by 1 " wire mesh
- Swing bar wire trigger mechanism
This trap has two trap doors with one flush mounted. This means you can positive set" the trap against a vertical den opening such as against a wall. The door remains completely inside the trap when the trap door is open and the trap is set. This trap is strong, reliable, durable, and requires little maintenance. It features super strong coil springs that power the trap doors. The doors lock into place which prevents animals from escaping, even if the trap is rolled over or flipped completely upside down. This trap is triggered by a swing bar wire trigger mechanism which allows you to capture the most trap shy animals and does not have a trip pan for an animal to avoid.